Browse Items (1186 total)

Date: dedicated 1923
The entrance arch for East City Park was built and dedicated in 1923 to the…

Date: erected April 1919; dedicated May 21, 1919
The Campbell County Soldier Boys Monument, unveiled on May 21, 1919, is the…

Date: dedicated November 22, 1922
The Bourbon County Memorial Building is part of the Paris Courthouse Square…

A bronze plaque affixed to a rough boulder honors 33 Far Hills citizens who…

St. Andrews erected a bronze honor roll plaque to honor 24 of its…

Date: dedicated November 11, 1931; rededicated November 11, 2013
The rededication of the rebuilt William F. Davitt Memorial Bridge was held…

Date: dedicated 1931; rededicated April 6, 2017
Two bronze memorial plaques that honor public employees who took part in…

Date: dedicated November 11, 1940
The Robert S. Thurman American Legion Post No. 13 commissioned a doughboy…

A bronze plaque featuring an eagle with outstretched wings at top, an…

Date: dedicated May 26, 1935
The memorial dedicated to the Polish Legion of American World War Veterans…

Tags: ,

The Margate, New Jersey, War Memorial is located at the corner of Ventnor…

Date: dedicated 1923
A plaque in the foyer of the Shreveport Chamber of Commerce honors the men…