Browse Items (1208 total)

The Riley County Service Plaque, constructed in 1920, contains the…

Date: dedicated March 27, 1926
The Rogers Park Woman’s Club on March 27, 1926, planted a memorial tree…

From Dana White, Ossining Village Historian:

Campwoods Grounds is…

Two oak trees planted in 1923 in front of what was then the newly-dedicated…

Date: dedicated 1922
Constructed as a private home in 1860, the house remained in private hands…

Date: dedicated May 25, 1919
A January 6, 1919, special Town Meeting designated a section of Hunnewell…

Date: dedicated October 12, 1921;
damaged June 6, 1924;
restored and rededicated November 24, 1924;
moved to library grounds 1936;
moved to Saperstein Plaza unknown
Lynbrook’s Militia Unit, Company B, 23rd Regiment of the New York…

Date: dedicated November 11, 1938
A plaque that commemorates the 67 men of the University of Chicago who lost…

Date: c. 1920 (based on style)
A memorial in honor of the members of the Lutheran and Reformed…

Date: park dedicated July 4, 1919
memorial dedicated September 1, 1920
A small park dedicated to the nation's defenders--named Defenders…

Date: c. 1920
An arch-shaped bronze plaque with raised gilded lettering honors the…

Date: dedicated July 4, 1919
An engraved marble tablet commemorates six men from Little Italy's Most…